February is full of opportunities to show your pet how much you love them! Check out some great things to learn about this month:
• Dog Training Education Month – Positive training is one of the best ways to build a special bond with your pup. Look into local classes, such as those taught by our trainer, Pat McCarthy. Click here for more information on Pet Pal’s training program.
• National Cat Health Month – Do you know everything you should be doing to keep your cat healthy and happy? Schedule a visit with you veterinarian to make sure you are doing the best for your feline friend. Pet Pal Veterinary Clinic offers affordable care.
• Responsible Pet Owners Month – Evaluate your pet’s care this month. Are you a responsible pet owner? Are you providing proper exercise, diet and healthcare? Follow this link for an outline of what responsible pet ownership entails.
• Pet Dental Health Month – Dental health is one of the basics in pet care. An unhealthy mouth can lead to many problems. Schedule a exam and/or dental for your pet this month!
• Spay / Neuter Awareness Month (AKA Beat the Heat Month) – Is your pet spayed or neutered? If not, you can take advantage of low cost clinics or grants and make sure your pet will live a long, healthy life! Click here for basic facts about spay/neuter.
And here are some special days to share with your pet:
• February 20: Love Your Pet Day
• February 22: National Walk Your Dog Day
• February 23: International Dog Biscuit Appreciation Day
• February 25: Spay Day USA / World Spay Day – click below for a printable graphic.